For general inquiries about Center for NMR Research, please contact:
Name: Amanda Jacobs
Address: H066 NMR Building, 500 University Drive, Hershey PA 17033
For any problems with the website, please contact:
Name: Xiaoyu Sun
Directions to Center for NMR Research
Please click here to view the campus map. You can find our center as building No. 10, "NMR Research Facility" on the map.
The Center for NMR Research is located at the NMR Building, which is directly up a hill from the BMR (Biomedical Research) Entrance of the college/hospital, and is located between the South Annex Parking Garage and the Red Long Lane Building. To get here you need to:
• Turn into the Hershey Medical Center at the traffic light on 322 (onto University Drive)
• Bear Right onto Campus Drive (follow signs to the Biomedical Research Bldg, the College of Medicine and Long Lane)
• Follow Campus Drive around the campus (past the baseball fields and drainage pond); you will pass the University Fitness and Conference Center on your Right
• After these buildings, make a left hand turn onto Campus Drive (do not continue onto Life Lion Drive)
• Make your first Right hand turn onto Long Lane, from there bear left into the NMR Research Parking Lot (beige one story building)
• If you are a patient or participating in one of our current studies please park in Patient Parking (the first two designated slots), also use entrance on right hand side of building (you will walk into a waiting room)
• If you are a visitor to our Center please park in a non patient spot outside our facility and check in with our secretary at the entrance on the far left side of the building
If you have any questions or get lost and need further directions, please contact Amanda Jacobs at 531-6069.