Jeffrey Vesek MSRIS RT (R)(MR)
- Molecular Biology
- MRI Core Facility
- Office Location: NMR Building H066:
From the main entrance to Penn State Hershey on Rt. 322 (Governor Road),follow University Drive.
• Bear right onto Campus Drive; follow signs to Biomedical Research Bldg.
• Follow Campus Drive around the campus; you will pass the University Fitness and Conference Center on your right.
• After these buildings, turn left onto Campus Drive.
• Turn right onto Long Lane, then bear left into the NMR parking lot. (Single Story, tan brick building)
• Patients and current study participants: please park in Patient Parking (the first two designated slots), and use entrance on right side of the building.
• Visitors: please park in a non-patient spot and check in with secretary at the entrance on the left side of the building.
• Building "10" on the campus maps.
- Phone: 717-531-0003 ext. 285782
- Fax: 717-531-8486
- Email: email@example.com
Jeff graduated from Misericordia University with a B.S. in Medical Imaging (X-Ray) and a subspecialty in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). He then furthered his education and obtained Masters of Science degree from Thomas Jefferson University in Radiological and Imaging Sciences. Jeff's education, experience and knowledge helps contribute to the MRI Cores mission, vision and core values that Penn State College of Medicine likes to exemplify http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/college/research/overview & http://www2.med.psu.edu/research/core-facilities-and-labs/
Media interested in contacting the above person should contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606.