- AAGL - American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- ACOG - American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- APGO - Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Endometriosis Association - The Endometriosis Association is a self-help organization dedicated to offering support and help to those affected by endo, educating the public and medical community about the disease, and funding and promoting research related to endometriosis.
- NCI - National Cancer Institute
- NIH - National Institutes of Health - The National Institutes of Health is one of the world's foremost medical research centers.
- PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association - Visit the PCO Support web site for more information on this condition and for national support group information.
- Surviving Ophelia - Nearly a decade ago, Mary Pipher, a psychologist, wrote about adolescent girls in "Reviving Ophelia". Now, Cheryl Dellasega and moms from across the US and Canada have written "Surviving Ophelia" to describe how mothers experience the teenaged years. Cherly Dellasega, PhD is a researcher with Penn State College of Medicine.