Penn State Hershey Pediatric Allergy and Immunology provides consultations to physicians and care to infants, children, and adolescents with asthma, allergic conditions, or immunologic disorders. In addition to physicians, the team includes nurse specialists, nutritionists, social workers, and respiratory therapists. Its philosophy involves a multidisciplinary approach to care, with intensive education and training at the time of diagnosis and re-evaluation.
Inpatient and outpatient consultation and care are available for children with a wide range of allergic, immunologic, and respiratory disorders.
Diagnostic studies include skin testing and pulmonary function testing. Desensitization for allergies is available.
To make an appointment, please call our CareLine at 717-531-6955 or toll-free 800-243-1455.
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology - AAAI.org
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology - ACAAI.org
- The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Immune Deficiency Foundation
Food Allergy Information
- Baked Egg Challenge Protocol
- Baked Milk Challenge Protocol
- Baked Egg Cupcake - Cake
- Baked Milk Cupcake - Cake
- Baked Egg Muffins
- Walnut Snowball Cookies
- Dietary Guidance - Baked-Heated Egg
- Dietary Guidance - Baked-Heated Milk
- Trauma-scenario provides hands-on training for Penn State Mont Alto students Penn State Mont Alto held its sixth annual trauma-scenario training exercise for forest technology and nursing students on May 1. During the event, students worked with multiple agencies to rescue injured individuals who were in tree harvesting accidents in the forest near the campus.More...
- Penn State World Campus graduates first class in online nursing master’s degree The first class from Penn State’s online master of science in nursing degree will graduate May 10. “These are very high-quality students who want to be in jobs that will help train a new generation of nurses,” said Lisa Kitko, an assistant professor of nursing at Penn State. “That really speaks to their commitment to the profession and to nursing.”More...
- Students, volunteers join together to ‘Kiss Hershey Back’ A group of first-year Penn State College of Medicine students led the eighth annual Kiss Hershey Back Derry Township cleanup day on Saturday, May 2.More...
- Strucko to serve as top financial officer for College of Medicine Eric Strucko has been named Penn State’s associate vice president for finance and business, and controller for Penn State College of Medicine. He will replace Wayne Zolko, who intends to retire June 30 after 31 years of service to Penn State, the College of Medicine and Penn State Hershey Medical Center.More...