Make an Appointment
Please call our CareLine at 717-531-6955 or toll-free 800-243-1455
- Staffed by Information and Referral Specialists 24-hours/day; 7 days/week.
- Provides general information regarding services for patients, health care agencies, health care professionals, and the public.
- Assists callers in locating a physician specializing in treatment of certain illnesses or who meet an expressed personal preference.
- Provides health care provider credentialing information and brochures upon request.
- Provides information and registers callers for classes, health screening exams, and group sessions.
- Completes patient registration and schedules and confirms appointments for several departments.
- Maintains up-to-date information of departments, faculty, residents, and referring physicians.
- Maintains up-to-date health and human service information and distributes information on Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center services.
- Refers callers to particular services or trained professionals best equipped to meet their needs.
- Provides information on active research concerning a specific disease or disorder.