Welcome to the 13th International Conference on Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion
This year our conference will be held on September 28-30, 2017 at Pontificia Università Urbaniana - Via Urbano VIII, 16 - 00165 Rome, Italy.
The overall objective of the conference is to bring together internationally recognized clinicians, bioengineers and basic scientists involved in research on pediatric mechanical circulatory support (MCS) system and pediatric cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) physiology. The conference through simulations and didactic sessions provides an overview on current landscape and innovations on MCS and CPB in pediatrics.
- Antonio Amodeo, MD, Rome, Italy
- Akif Ündar, PhD, Hershey, PA, USA
- November 22, 2015 Early conference registration and abstract submission (online) begins
- February 9, 2016 Deadline for abstract submission
- February 9, 2016 Exhibitor booth registration deadline
- February 16, 2016 Notification of accepted abstract
- March 8, 2016 Early registration ends
- March 27, 2016 Final day for manuscript submissions being considered for conference awards
- March 9 - May 17, 2016 Late registration
- May 18 - 21, 2016 On-site registration (only if space is available)
- Scholar’s shift in subject matter leads to intriguing cancer-research findings Alexandre Bourcier, a Penn State sophomore and Schreyer Honors Scholar, found a new way to use a cancer-treating drug during a research project in Hershey.More...
- Santa makes a cyber-stop at Penn State Children’s Hospital As Santa Claus puts finishing touches on his list and checks it twice, he took time out of his busy schedule to talk with patients at Penn State Children’s Hospital.More...
- Deven Jackson’s football dreams come true Twelve-year-old Deven Jackson from Perry County lives and breathes football. So when his legs were amputated because of bacterial meningitis, he asked his parents, “Does this mean I can’t play football now?” Thanks to running blades, Deven’s determination and the care he received at Penn State Children’s Hospital, he did eventually return to the football field.More...
- PRO Wellness hits the street with new mobile unit Penn State Children’s Hospital and Penn State PRO Wellness are now taking healthy family lifestyle education on the road to various community events each month.More...