Welcome to the 13th International Conference on Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion
This year our conference will be held on September 28-30, 2017 at Pontificia Università Urbaniana - Via Urbano VIII, 16 - 00165 Rome, Italy.
The overall objective of the conference is to bring together internationally recognized clinicians, bioengineers and basic scientists involved in research on pediatric mechanical circulatory support (MCS) system and pediatric cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) physiology. The conference through simulations and didactic sessions provides an overview on current landscape and innovations on MCS and CPB in pediatrics.
- Antonio Amodeo, MD, Rome, Italy
- Akif Ündar, PhD, Hershey, PA, USA
- November 22, 2015 Early conference registration and abstract submission (online) begins
- February 9, 2016 Deadline for abstract submission
- February 9, 2016 Exhibitor booth registration deadline
- February 16, 2016 Notification of accepted abstract
- March 8, 2016 Early registration ends
- March 27, 2016 Final day for manuscript submissions being considered for conference awards
- March 9 - May 17, 2016 Late registration
- May 18 - 21, 2016 On-site registration (only if space is available)
- The Medical Minute: Joint cracks and pops usually not cause for concern It’s not unusual for your body to make “popping” or “cracking” sounds as you lean over, twist or reach for something. Fortunately, it’s also typically not a cause for worry.More...
- Ribbon cutting for Employee Health and Wellness Center held Jan. 16 Penn State launched a new initiative for employee health and wellness on Jan. 16 with a ribbon-cutting event for the Penn State Employee Health and Wellness Center, scheduled to open in mid-February on the University Park campus.More...
- Fit, Trim and Slim session kicks off on Feb. 1 The next session of Fit, Trim and Slim, Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute's 12-week weight management program, will begin on Feb. 1.More...
- Annual public forum on cancer set for March 11 The 13th annual Reducing Cancer in our Community, an open public forum, will be held at 8:30 a.m. on March 11 at the University Conference Center on the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center campus.More...