Penn State Hershey Children's Hematology/Oncology Team consists of a a group of outstanding health care providers who come together to meet the diverse and often challenging needs of children with blood disorders and cancers. Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for a full range of problems in infants, children, adolescents and young adults is available through this team of highly trained and dedicated individuals.
- Barbara A. Miller, M.D., Division Chief
- Valerie Brown, M.D., Ph.D, Clinical Director, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Experimental Therapeutics Program
- Melanie A. Comito, M.D., Director, Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Program
- Smita Dandekar, M.D., Director, Pediatric Oncology Survivorship Program
- Sinisa Dovat, M.D., Ph.D.,
- Andrew S. Freiberg, M.D.
- Chandrika Gowda, M.D.
- Robert J. Greiner, M.D., Director, Pediatric Stem Cell Transplantation
- Lisa McGregor, M.D., Ph.D., Clinical Director, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- John E. Neely, M.D.
- Frederico Xavier, M.D., M.S., Director, Pediatric Thrombosis and Hemostasis Program
Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Donna Kandsberger, RN, MSN, CPON
- Jacqueline Renee Rencher, CRNP, RN, BSN
- Erin Quimby, RN, MSN, CRNP
- Terry Wikle Shapiro, RN, MSN, CRNP
Pediatric Oncology Nurse Specialists
- Pamela Dougher, RN, BSN, CPON, CPN
- Denise Gibson, RN, OCN
- Melissa Roslevege, RN,BSN
- Amy Tubbs, RN, BSN, CPN
Survivorship Clinic Nurse Coordinator
- Michelle Marino, RN, BSN
Clinical Research Professionals
Dr. Barbara Miller's Lab:
Dr. Sinisa Dovat's Lab:
Dr. Hong-Gang Wang's Lab:
Social Work Support
Child Life Specialists