Kenneth G. Lucas, M.D.
Director, Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant Program
Professor, Pediatrics and Microbiology & Immunology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- M.D., SUNY at Syracuse, College of Medicine, 1989
- Residency, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Fellowship, Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Adoptive Immunotherapy
- Targeting Viral and Cancer Antigens with Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes
- Cancer Vaccine Trials
| || |
Media interested in contacting the above person should contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606.