Conditions for which the Division provides care include:
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Lyme disease
- Reactive Arthritis
- Pain amplification syndromes
- Periodic fever syndromes
- Hypermobility disorders
- Limb pain
We also consult on patients with undiagnosed multisystem diseases and on patients with fever of unknown origin.
Patients may contact office personnel by calling the following numbers. Phone calls will be returned within one business day:
- Main Office 717-531-8882
- New Patients - Please FAX information to 717-531-0135
- To change or make a routine or non-urgent follow-up appointment: 717-531-6807 (Option #2)
- Urgent Questions for an RN, sick child issues, teaching needs: 717-531-5425
- Patient Care Coordinators - LPNs Mindy or Cindy - 717-531-1785
- Medication Refill: 717-531-8882, 24 hour prescription refill (Option #4)
- Insurance authorization issues: 717-531-8882 (Option #5)
For non-urgent issues, email is the preferred mode of communication. Emails are usually answered within 24-48 hours. Please consider signing up for our new Patient Portal. At you child's next office visit please ask our front desk to sign you up or call and leave us your email address. We will email you an invitation and link to sign up. It is quick and easy.
- Catherine April Bingham, M.D.
- Natalya Fish, M.D.
- Brandy Groh, M.D.
- Barbara Ostrov, M.D.
- Lisabeth Scalzi, M.D.
- Maria Gutierrez, M.D.
- Ottar Kristinsson, M.D.
- Roseanne Ayala, R.N.
- Lisa Robbins, R.N.
Patient Care Coordinator
- Cindy Luttman, L.P.N.
- Mindy Weaver, L.P.N.
- Denise Block
We recognize that our patients come from many locations and we make every effort to provide our rheumatology services at offices throughout central Pennsylvania:
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group - Hershey
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group - Lancaster
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group -York
- Penn State Hershey Pediatric Bone and Joint Institute
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group - Windmere State College
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group St. Joseph Medical Center, Reading
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group Camp Hill
- Penn State Medical Group - Kingston
NEW ALLENTOWN LOCATION- Starting June 1, 2015 Dr. Bingham will be seeing patients at:
1210 South Cedar Crest Blvd, Suite 2400, Allentown, PA 18103