Penn State Hershey Pharmacy
Welcome, and thank you for visiting the Penn State Hershey Medical Center Department of Pharmacy web site. This site is designed to provide information on our department, career opportunities, and many of the educational services that we provide. We hope that you enjoy your visit!
Hours of Operation
University Physicians Center (UPC)
- Monday through Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.- Noon
- Sunday: closed
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Changes to Medical Center’s financial assistance policy to take effect July 1 On July 1, new Internal Revenue Service regulations regarding financial assistance will take effect, changing the requirements not-for-profit hospitals and health systems must meet to keep their tax-exempt status. The revised regulations are part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and will be implemented at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.More...
- The Medical Minute: Seeking early treatment key to beating testicular cancer When women feel a lump in their breast, they usually seek medical attention within a few weeks. Yet men who notice something abnormal in a testicle typically don't see a doctor for two to three months.More...
- Educating parents on healthy infant sleep habits may help prevent obesity Teaching parents bedtime techniques to encourage healthy sleep habits in their infants may help prevent obesity, according to Penn State College of Medicine researchers. Strong links exist between inadequate sleep and childhood obesity.More...
- Gomez and Hafenstein awarded collaborative grant to study virus structures Esther Gomez, assistant professor of chemical engineering and biomedical engineering in Penn State’s College of Engineering, and Susan Hafenstein, associate professor of medicine and microbiology and immunology in Penn State’s College of Medicine, have been awarded one of two Grace Woodward Grants for Collaborative Research in Engineering and Medicine for the 2016-17 project period.More...