- Benjamin H. Levi, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Humanities, Professor of Pediatrics
Division Chief of Child Abuse Pediatrics
Lori D. Frasier, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics
Clinical Child Protection Team
- Brian Allen, Psy. D., Director, Mental Health Services
- Bethany Arnold, LCSW, Outpatient Therapist
- Kathryn Crowell, M.D., Associate Professor of Pediatrics
- Cassie Dickmann, M.Ed., Outpatient Therapist
- Kent Hymel, M.D., Child Abuse Pediatrician
- Heather Hoffman, M.S.W., Care Coordination
- Patricia Verdon, Ed.S.
- Child Study Center
- Karen Bierman, Ph.D.
- The Prevention Research Center for the Promotion of Human Development
- Ed Smith, Ph.D.
- Center on Children and the Law
- Lucy Johnston-Walsh J.D., M.S.W.
- Better Kid Care Program - Claudia Mincemoyer, Ph.D.
- Center for Nursing Research - Lorah D. Dorn, Ph.D., CPNP
- Center for Online Learning and Innovation - Frederica Fonseca, Ph.D.
- Clearing House for Military Family Readiness - Daniel Perkins, Ph.D.
- Division of Child Adolescent Psychiatry - Fauzio Mahr, MD
- Educational Risk initiative - Paul Morgan, Ph.D.
- EPIS Center - Brian K. Bumbarger
- Justice Center for Research - Doris MacKenzie, Ph.D.
- Lions Center, Center for Cyber Security, Information Privacy, and Trust - Peng Lui, Ph.D.
- Office of Ethics and Compliance - Regis Becker, JD
- Rock Ethics Institute - Nancy Tuana, Ph.D.
Other Center Members
(Penn State Hershey affiliation unless otherwise noted)
- Kathy Bieschke,Ph.D., Professor, Education
- Danielle Boal, M.D., Distinguished Professor of Radiology and Pediatrics
- Kelly Cappos, R.N., B.S.N., Pennsylvania Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Program
- Gary D. Ceneviva, M.D., Director, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Robert Cilley, M.D., Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics; Chief, Division of Pediatric Surgery; Director, Pediatric Trauma Program
- Margaret Clanagan, B.S., Program Associate, Medical Education, Penn State College of Medicine
- Sue Cromwell, Ph.D., Director of Workplace Learning and Performance in the Office of Human Resources
- Carie D'Agata, M.D., Residency Program Assistant Director; Assistant Professor, Division of Women's Health
- Michael Dettorre, D.O., Associate Professor, Pediatric Critical Care
- Mark Dias, M.D., Professor of Neurosurgery, Vice Chair, Clinical Neurosurgery, Director, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Director, Pennsylvania Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Program
- James DiPerna, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Education
- Brett W. Engbrecht, M.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor, Departments of Surgery and Pediatrics
- Mark Feinberg, Ph.D., Center on Prevention Research, Family Foundations Program
- Paula George, M.D., Director, Children's Resource Center, Pinnacle Health
- Mark T. Greenberg Ph.D., Bennett Chair of Prevention Research, Penn State
- Cindy Greene, L.S.W., Social Worker, Division of Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
- Marianne Hillemeier, Ph.D., Associate Director, Population Research Institute; Associate Professor, Health Policy and Administration, Demography, Penn State
- A. Craig Hillemeier, M.D., Dean, Penn State College of Medicine; Chief Executive Officer, Penn State Hershey Medical Center and Health System; Senior Vice President for Health Affairs, Penn State
- Marie Killian R.N., B.S.N., Pennsylvania Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Program
- Steven Lucking, M.D., Professor, Division Chief, Pediatric Critical Care
- Jonathan Marks, J.D., Associate Professor of Bioethics, Humanities, and Law; Associate Director of the Rock Ethics Institute; and Director of the Bioethics Program, Penn State
- Sosamma Methratta, M.D., associate professor of radiology, pediatric radiology specialist
- Jesse Middaugh, M.S., Director, Information Sciences & Technology Program, Penn State Harrisburg
- Barbara Ostrov, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine; Interim Chair, Department of Pediatrics
- Brian Rabian, Clinic Director of Child and Adolescent Service, Penn State Psychology Clinic, Penn State
- Dorothy Rocourt, M.D., Department of Pediatric Surgery
- Carroll Rottmund, R.N., B.S.N., Pennsylvania Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Program
- Sue Rzucidlo, R.N. Pediatric Trauma and Injury Prevention Program Manager
- Chad Shenk, Ph.D., Asst. Professor, Health Development and Family Studies
- Beverly Shirk, R.N. Pediatric Trauma Care Coordinator
- Gary Shuey, M.S.W., Social Work Supervisor, Center on Children and the Law, Penn State Law