How to Apply
- We accept applications for approximately 4-5 PGY-1 positions every year.
- Applications for 2012 will be accepted via ERAS only and are considered complete when the all of the following have been received:
3 letters of recommendation
Medical school transcript
Dean’s letter from your medical school
A color photograph is not required but would be appreciated.
- Interview season runs from October-January. We typically offer interviews to 40-50 applicants each year.
- Due to the large number of applications we receive (more than 1,000 last year) we are unable to inform individual applicants who have not been invited for an interview about the status of their application.
- We do not have a deadline for accepting applications, but encourage applicants to submit as soon as possible. Once our interview slots fill up we are unlikely to review additional applications.
- For further information please contact Kim Spangler at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we are unable to accommodate requests for visits from candidates who have not been invited for an interview.
- Residency Benefits and Policies
- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®)
- Graduates of International Medical Schools