Jeffrey Poot, D.O.
Class Year: PGY-5
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA, 2011
University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 2006
Honors and Awards
Alliance of Medical Student Educators in Radiology (AMSER) Henry Goldberg Medical Student Award, 2011
1. Poot JD, Hartman MS. (2011, April). "Understanding the U.S. Medical School Requirements and Medical Students' Attitudes about Radiology and Pathology Electives." Oral presentation given at: The 59th Annual Meeting of the Association of University Radiologists; Boston, MA. Research honored with AMSER Henry Goldberg Medical Student Award.
1. Poot JD, Patel R, Yu JY, Stefko ST, Branstetter BF 4th. (2010, November). "What's in Your Eye? Imaging of Retained Foreign Bodies in Penetrating Orbital Trauma." Poster presented at: Radiological Society of North America 96th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting; Chicago, IL.
2. Poot JD, Patel R, Yu JY, Stefko ST, Branstetter BF 4th. (2011, September). "What's in Your Eye? Imaging of Retained Foreign Bodies in Penetrating Orbital Trauma." Invited to submit an abstract, subsequently accepted and presented at: American Society of Head and Neck Radiology 45th Annual Meeting; San Diego, CA.
1. Poot JD, Hartman MS. (2011, May). "Radiology Pathology Correlation: A New Medical Student Elective Course." Electronic exhibit presented at: The 2011 Annual Meeting of the American Roentgen Ray Society; Chicago, IL.
2. Mittal VK, Poot JD, Kanekar S. (2013, December). "Imaging of Neuronal and Neuronal-Glial Tumors." Electronic exhibit presented at: The 2013 Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting; Chicago, IL.
1. Poot JD, Hartman MS, Daffner RH. Understanding the US medical school requirements and medical students' attitudes about radiology rotations. Acad Radiol 2012; 19(3):369-73.
2. Kanekar S, Poot JD. Neuroimaging of vascular dementia. Radiol Clin North Am. 2014 Mar; 52(2):383-401.
3. Poot JD, Chetlen AL, Yang Z. Metaplastic breast carcinoma with components of undifferentiated sarcomatous carcinoma and invasive ductal carcinoma: a case report with review of the literature. Case Reports in Clinical Pathology. 2014, Vol. 1, No. 2:117-124.
Media interested in contacting the above person should contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606.