Dejan Samardzic, M.D.
Class Year: PGY-5
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University at Buffalo State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, 2011
- Colgate University, Hamilton, NY, 2007
- American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting Scientific Program Bronze Medal, 2014
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound Toshiba Residents Program Grant, 2013
- MRI imaging of spinal cord lesions. R2 Resident lecture, May 2014, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey PA.
- Introduction to MRI in acute ischemic stroke. Transitional scholarly activity, March 2012, Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown PA.
- Spectroscopic characterization of cobalt(II)-substituted ß-carbonic anhydrase from Haemophilus influenzae. High honors thesis defense, April 2007, Colgate University, Hamilton NY.
- Spinal Cord Lesions: Patterns of Intramedullary T2 Signals on MRI. Dejan Samardzic, Krishnamoorthy Thamburaj. Educational exhibit at the American Roentgen Ray Society meeting, May 2014
- Nodular fasciitis of the axillary tail. Dejan Samardzic, Alison L. Chetlen, Jozef Malysz. Journal of Radiology Case Reports. 2014;8(5):16-26. doi: 10.3941/jrcr.v8i5.1903
- Magnetic resonance characteristics and susceptibility weighted imaging of the brain after intrathecal gadolinium injection. Dejan Samardzic, Krishnamoorthy Thamburaj. Journal of Neuroimaging 2013. doi: 10.1111/jon.12067 (PMID: 24251880)
- Co(II)-substituted Haemophilus influenzae ß-carbonic anhydrase: spectral evidence for allosteric regulation by pH and bicarbonate ion. Katherine M. Hoffmann, Dejan Samardzic, Katherine van den Heever, and Roger S. Rowlett. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2011, 511, 80-7 (PMID: 21531201)
- Evidence for a bicarbonate 'escort' site in Haemophilus influenzae ß-carbonic anhydrase. Roger S. Rowlett, Katherine M. Hoffmann, Hannah Failing, Margaret Mysliwiec, and Dejan Samardzic. Journal of Biochemistry. 2010, 49, 3640-7 (PMID: 20359198).
Media interested in contacting the above person should contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606.