Family Medicine Residency Program - Overview
The Penn State Hershey Family Medicine Residency Program at Mount Nittany Medical Center's goal is to prepare family physicians to practice effectively and thoughtfully by maintaining excellence in education and training in a specialty that is concerned with the total health care of the individual and family. The program provides a complete, sensitive, and compassionate training opportunity for family physicians.
This is a three-year training program with innovative curriculum and creative forward thinking. The program admits six residents per academic year.
- Become part of the distinguished Penn State family
- Unique resources from:
- University Park Regional Campus of Penn State College of Medicine
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State University
- Mount Nittany Health
- Various educational opportunities in rural medicine, sports medicine, orthopedics, and obstetrics
- Fellowship opportunity in Sports Medicine in State College or Hershey
Questions or comments? Contact us.