Welcome to Penn State Research Development
The mission of Research Development is to further develop and strengthen sponsored research at the Penn State College of Medicine in the basic biomedical and clinical sciences. The primary focus of these efforts is the acquisition of new knowledge that will advance the promotion of better health and the prevention, treatment and cure of disease.
- Cover Page-Internal Grant Applications
- Cover Page-Finkelstein Application
- P3 Stage 1 Budget Form
- Budget Form - Internal Grants
- Research Concierge Consultation Request Form
- CURE Grant Extension Request Form
- JFRSA Budget Form
- New 2015 NIH Biosketch form
- Sample-Instructions New Biosketch form
- Budget form-FEVR
- PA Dept of Health CURE Strategic Plan-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Annual Report-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Final Report-Sample Only!
- Grace Woodward Collaborative Research in Engineering and Medicine Budget Form
- Meet Dr. Leslie Parent, Penn State Hershey’s new vice dean for research With a career in retrovirology research, a passion for education, and a 24-year history at Penn State Hershey, Dr. Leslie Parent brings a strong skillset to her new position as vice dean for research and graduate education.More...
- Penn State Hershey offering program to help children cope with cancer diagnoses Penn State Hershey Medical Center will host CLIMB -- Children's Lives Include Moments of Bravery -- a free program designed to help children cope when someone they love has cancer by encouraging discussion and creativity.More...
- Committee at College of Medicine seeks nominations for 2016 Woodward Lecturer The Woodward Endowment for Medical Science Education Steering Committee at Penn State College of Medicine is calling for nominations for the 2016 Woodward Lecturer.More...
- Eyster wins Physician of the Year award The National Hemophilia Foundation has named Penn State Hershey’s Dr. Elaine Eyster as Physician of the Year.More...