Welcome to Penn State Research Development
The mission of Research Development is to further develop and strengthen sponsored research at the Penn State College of Medicine in the basic biomedical and clinical sciences. The primary focus of these efforts is the acquisition of new knowledge that will advance the promotion of better health and the prevention, treatment and cure of disease.
- Cover Page-Internal Grant Applications
- CURE Grant Extension Request Form
- Pilot Projects for Collaborative Cancer Research Gittlen Foundation - invited applications
- NIH Biosketch Form
- Budget form-FEVR
- Budget Form - Internal Grants
- PA Dept of Health CURE Strategic Plan-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Annual Report-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Final Report-Sample Only!
- Grace Woodward Collaborative Research in Engineering and Medicine Budget Form
- JFRSA Budget Form
- Immune cell role in intestinal movement may lead to better understanding of IBS Learning the role of immune-system cells in healthy digestive tracts and how they interact with neighboring nerve cells may lead to new treatments for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Researchers from Penn State College of Medicine, in collaboration with other scientists, have reported the role of macrophages in regulating the contractions of the colon to push digested material through the digestive tract.More...
- The Medical Minute: Don’t skimp on shades this summer Sunscreen and sunglasses top the list of summertime must-haves for most people. But just as skin can burn on an overcast or chilly day, eyes can sustain damage anytime you’re outdoors without sunglasses.More...
- Penn State Hershey to offer next Fit, Trim, and Slim session in August People looking for a safe and effective way to lose weight are encouraged to try Fit, Trim, and Slim, a 12-week weight management program offered by Penn State Hershey Heart and Vascular Institute.More...
- Grand opening held for medical/dental clinic at Bethesda Mission for LionCare Penn State College of Medicine medical students were on-hand when Harrisburg’s Bethesda Mission introduced its new medical and dental clinics to the community with a grand opening on Monday, June 30. Bethesda Mission is a homeless shelter in Harrisburg that serves the greater Harrisburg area and is also home to LionCare, Penn State Hershey’s student-run clinic.More...