1. Resident Agreement:
The Resident Agreement and Resident Agreement Addendum will be sent from your program. Please sign and return the ORIGINAL agreement to your program in the envelope provided.
2. IMPORTANT DATES TO NOTE: All incoming housestaff are required to attend Hospital Orientation.
- Intern Overview - Thursday, June 26, 2014
- Employment Stations – Friday, June 27, 2014
- Hospital Orientation – Monday, June 30, 2014
3. You are REQUIRED to bring the following with you on your first day of orientation:
- Penn State Hershey is required by the Department of Justice to review your identification within the first three (3) days of employment. Acceptable ID is listed on the I-9 form. Commonly used forms of ID are:
- US Passport or
- Driver's license AND social security card or
- Driver's license AND birth certificate
- If you are not a citizen of the United States, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER until meeting with Heather Peffley (email@example.com or 717-531-6205) in the Human Resource Office when you arrive in Hershey.
- Social Security number(s) and date(s) of birth for all dependents, including your spouse/domestic partner who will be enrolled in health, dental and vision benefits.
- Voided check for mandatory direct deposit.
- Name of borough/township and school district of your Pennsylvania address
4. New Innovations: All on-boarding documents are on located on New Innovations (www.new-innov.com). Your login information will be emailed to you. If you do not receive an email including your username and password by Wednesday, March 26, 2014, please contact the GME office at (717) 531-1368.
5. Pennsylvania Training License Application: DO NOT fill out the license application found on the Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine website. You MUST have a Training License in Pennsylvania. The Training License application can be found on New Innovations.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the on-boarding documents or training modules, please contact the Graduate Medical Education Office at (717) 531-1368 or firstname.lastname@example.org .