- Sleep Loss Tutorial*
*Tutorial submitted by Rodney Brenneman, M.D. (Resident, Orthopaedics Program)
- FICA Refund for Residents
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- American Medial Association (AMA)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Association for Hospital Medical Education (AHME)
- National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) - USMLE Step 3 information
- The Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- San Francisco Matching Program (SFMP)
- New Innovations
- https://access.pennstatehershey.net (To access HMC Infonet sites from an outside source.)
In situations when a resident concern relates to the Department Chair or Program Director and the residents believes that it cannot be presented to the Department Chair or Program Director, the resident may present the grievance directly to the Ombudsperson for guidance.
Phone number: 717-531-8246
Phone number: 717-531-5994
ComPsych GuidanceResources Program
Confidential support, information and resources for all life's challenges.
- Call: 866-465-8935
- TDD: 800-697-0353
- Online: www.guidanceresources.com Company ID: PSHMC
Answers when you have questions. Guidance when you need support.
Programs scheduled for a site visit on or after December 10, 2007 will be asked to complete the new Common PIF, accessed through the Accreditation Data System (ADS) as well as the revised specialty specific PIF listed above in MS Word. Login to ADS using your secured login and password and proceed to the PIF Preparation section.