Properties for Sale
- 1260 Peggy Drive, Hummelstown ($130,000)
- 208 Linn St, Harrisburg ($135,000)
- 115 Radle Road, Harrisburg ($145,000)
- 154 Sparrow Road, Hummelstown ($150,000)
- 147 Cardinal Lane, Hummelstown ($152,900)
- 1512 Macintosh Way, Hummelstown ($159,999)
- 317 Thrust Drive, Hummelstown ($160,000)
- 147 Radle Road, Harrisburg ($164,900)
- 721 S 82nd St, Harrisburg ($164,900)
- 238 Crescent Drive, Hershey ($165,000)
- 2017 C Raleigh Road, Hummelstown ($167,500)
- 6140 Hocker Drive, Harrisburg ($179,900)
- 741 Ferris Way, Hershey ($179,900)
- 39 Sweet Arrow Drive, Hummelstown ($189,000)
- 1116 Galway Court, Hummelstown ($189,900)
- 199 Crescent Drive, Hershey ($193,000)
- 1335 S Prince Street, Palmyra ($195,000)
- 1159 Galway Court, Hummelstown ($209,000)
- 641 N Lincoln St, Palmyra ($215,000)
- 234 Masonic Drive, Elizabethtown ($217,900)
- 167 Peregrine Lane, Hummelstown ($218,900)
- 297 Running Bond Drive, Middletown ($229,900)
- 938 Hillside Ave, Elizabethtown ($294,500)
- 140 Oxford Road, Annville ($325,000)
- 138 White Tail Lane, Palmyra ($950,000)
As Harrisburg area home builders, McNaughton Homes has earned a solid reputation for integrity, dependability, leadership and value. This is a result of the attention to quality construction and our pursuit for customer satisfaction. A home is the foundation for any family's lifestyle. We understand the memories that will be created in your home that is why McNaughton Homes takes much pride in building it.
All of our award-winning homes are designed with you in mind and reflect the way families and individuals live today. Whatever your stage in life - whether you are a first-time home-buyer, a growing family realizing your dreams, or an active adult we have the home that is right for you. To start planning which of our homes suits you best, simply click on the selections below; enjoy our diverse home plan choices.
New townhomes in Deer Run Commons offer the perfect balance of comfort, value and convenience. From our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom village homes to our 3 bedroom townhomes, these spacious new home designs are ready for move-in, and feature open floorplans, spacious kitchens with islands included, and even maintenance-free living options. Located just steps away from the walking trails and open space of Gelder Park, Deer Run Commons is also only one mile away from Route 283 and Route 322, making the commute from your new home to Lancaster and Harrisburg that much simpler.
VERDE is the premier new-construction luxury apartment community in the Hummelstown / Hershey area. VERDE is one mile from the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and is located within a walkable setting with schools, shops, dining, and recreation all just steps out your door.
VERDE is comprised of six ELEVATOR buildings containing a total of 134 one- and two- bedroom apartments with upscale finishes and amenities. VERDE welcomes PETS. VERDE is a SMOKE-FREE COMMUNITY.
Choose from ten spectacular home designs. Two, three and four bedroom condos or townhomes all with attached garage, private deck or patio. The ultimate clubhouse and fitness center is the focal point of the community with social and sports activities. For more information and a private showing please call 717-566-6990. Special Incentives for Hershey Medical Center Residents.
A townhome community you will be proud to call "Home". Located approximately five minutes from the Hershey Medical Center just off route 322. There are a variety of thoughtful, contemporary floor plans available offering two, three or even four bedrooms with garage, deck or patio. These are "must see" town homes, you won't believe the amount of living space. All appliances including washer and dryer are included. Plenty of green space provides a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere. We are currently offering fabulous incentives on these beautiful homes. For more information or to set up an appointment, please call 717-433-4738.