Graduate Medical Education Network
Welcome to Graduate Medical Education. Our goal is to provide you with information and updates as efficiently and as quickly as possible. **Forms have been moved to New Innovations.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Graduate Medical Education office with any suggestions, corrections, or concerns regarding this page.
June 2014 GME Orientation
(Contact program directly for program specific orientation dates & times)
- Thursday, June 12 & Friday, June 13 - ATLS course
- Monday, June 16 & Tuesday, June 17 - ATLS course
- Monday, June 16 & Tuesday, June 17 - ACLS course
- Tuesday, June 24 & Wednesday, June 25 - ACLS course
- Friday, June 27 - Employment Stations (all residents required for 2-hours as assigned by dept)
- Monday, June 30 - GME New Resident Orientation (all residents required)
2013-2014 Stipends 2014-2015 Stipends
- R1 $51,500 R1 $52,500
- R2 $52,500 R2 $53,500
- R3 $54,000 R3 $55,000
- R4 $56,000 R4 $57,000
- R5 $58,000 R5 $59,000
- R6 $59,500 R6 $60,500
- R7 $61,000 R7 $62,000
Templates and commonly used forms have been moved to the homepage of New Innovations.