- Sleep Loss Tutorial*
*Tutorial submitted by Rodney Brenneman, M.D. (Resident, Orthopaedics Program)
- FICA Refund for Residents
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- American Medial Association (AMA)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Association for Hospital Medical Education (AHME)
- National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) - USMLE Step 3 information
- The Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- San Francisco Matching Program (SFMP)
- New Innovations
- https://access.pennstatehershey.net (To access HMC Infonet sites from an outside source.)
In situations when a resident concern relates to the Department Chair or Program Director and the residents believes that it cannot be presented to the Department Chair or Program Director, the resident may present the grievance directly to the Ombudsperson for guidance.
| || |
Kelly R. Leite, D.O.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group Hope Drive (Peds)
35 Hope Drive Suite 102
Hershey, PA 17033
Tel: (717) 531-6846 Pager: (717) 531-0000 ext.8006
Fax: (717) 531-2077
Rickhesvar P.M. Mahraj, M.D.
Penn State Hershey Radiology
Tel: (717) 531-5599 Fax: 717-531-5596
ComPsych GuidanceResources Program
Confidential support, information and resources for all life's challenges.
- Call: 866-465-8935
- TDD: 800-697-0353
- Online: www.guidanceresources.com Company ID: PSHMC
Answers when you have questions. Guidance when you need support.