Welcome to Penn State Hershey Spine Center
Penn State Hershey Spine Center physicians understand the challenges you may be facing, such as living with pain or having trouble managing simple daily activities because of wear and tear on your body or having sustained an injury. You can begin to find the relief you are seeking by taking your first steps through the doors of our comprehensive facility at Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
Penn State Hershey Spine Center physicians and healthcare team will provide the thoughtful care you are searching for. Our highly trained physicians will tailor your care to address your specific needs with their state-of-the-art knowledge. At Penn State Hershey Spine Center patients come first. We strive to provide ethical and compassionate care.
To learn more visit our online Health Information Library
If you have questions or are interested in further details about any information on this site, please Contact Us.
Watch "We've Got Your Back 2013" here:
- Basics of Back Pain
- Vitaly Gordin, M.D., Director of Penn State Hershey Spine Center, provides an overview of the newly opened Spine Center and some basics of back pain management.
- Complicated Surgery and Ongoing Support
- Mark Knaub, M.D., discusses spine surgery examples, including a teenage girl's car accident, complicated surgery and ongoing support at the Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
- Minimally Invasive Spine and Neck Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine and Neck Surgery can correct a problem without a long recovery process.
- Neck Pain, Injury and Treatment; Aquatic Therapy
- Tim Reiter, M.D., discusses neck pain, injury and treatment; plus a look at the new aquatic therapy treatment available at the Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
- We've Got Your Back
- Penn State Hershey Spine Center patients and physicians talk about back and neck treatments, surgery, recovery and therapies.
- Penn State Hershey patients not affected by meningitis outbreak
- Dr. Mark Knaub, orthopedic spinal surgeon, comments on Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts’ quarterback, struggling with a slow recovery after his neck surgery in September, 2011.
New Location Offers Convenience to West Shore Residents
To better serve our patients, Spine Center specialists are now seeing patients on the West Shore.
- Deadline approaching for Kohl’s Healthy Champions video contest Penn State Hershey PRO Wellness Center, together with the Kohl’s Cares Hospital Program and Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital, is hosting a video contest for families, schools and organizations. Participants have a chance to win a MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or iPad mini.More...
- Penn State Hershey Epilepsy Program recognized by NAEC Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center’s Comprehensive Epilepsy Program was recently recognized as a Level 4 Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC).More...
- New leadership coming to human resources, community relations Lisa Abbott will join Penn State Hershey on June 3 as associate vice president for human resources for health affairs for Penn State and chief human resources officer for Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. With Abbott’s arrival, Charles Wilson, who has served as chief human resources officer for the Medical Center since 2002, will move into the new role of chief community relations officer on an interim basis.More...
- The Medical Minute: Preparing home and car for emergencies Whether traveling or at home, there are things you can do before an emergency to ensure a swift response and a better possible outcome to your situation.More...