Penn State Hershey Spine Center
Penn State Hershey Spine Center physicians understand the challenges you may be facing, such as living with pain or having trouble managing simple daily activities because of wear and tear on your body or having sustained an injury. You can begin to find the relief you are seeking by taking your first steps through the doors of our comprehensive facility at Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
Penn State Hershey Spine Center physicians and healthcare team will provide the thoughtful care you are searching for. Our highly trained physicians will tailor your care to address your specific needs with their state-of-the-art knowledge. At Penn State Hershey Spine Center patients come first. We strive to provide ethical and compassionate care.
To learn more visit our Health Information Library
If you have questions or are interested in further details about any information on this site, please call us at 717-531-3767 or email us.
The Back Coach is here to help you!
NEW! Visit TheBackCoach.org for
- a free online assessment tool for back and neck pain,
- tips to follow to avoid back pain and injury,
- and a great pain tracking tool to help you work with your physician on causes and treatments of your back pain.
New Location Offers Convenience to West Shore Residents
To better serve our patients, Spine Center specialists are now seeing patients on the West Shore.
- The Medical Minute: Joint cracks and pops usually not cause for concern It’s not unusual for your body to make “popping” or “cracking” sounds as you lean over, twist or reach for something. Fortunately, it’s also typically not a cause for worry.More...
- Ribbon cutting for Employee Health and Wellness Center held Jan. 16 Penn State launched a new initiative for employee health and wellness on Jan. 16 with a ribbon-cutting event for the Penn State Employee Health and Wellness Center, scheduled to open in mid-February on the University Park campus.More...
- Fit, Trim and Slim session kicks off on Feb. 1 The next session of Fit, Trim and Slim, Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute's 12-week weight management program, will begin on Feb. 1.More...
- Annual public forum on cancer set for March 11 The 13th annual Reducing Cancer in our Community, an open public forum, will be held at 8:30 a.m. on March 11 at the University Conference Center on the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center campus.More...