Watch "We've Got Your Back 2013" here:
- Basics of Back Pain
- Vitaly Gordin, M.D., Director of Penn State Hershey Spine Center, provides an overview of the newly opened Spine Center and some basics of back pain management.
- Complicated Surgery and Ongoing Support
- Mark Knaub, M.D., discusses spine surgery examples, including a teenage girl's car accident, complicated surgery and ongoing support at the Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
- Minimally Invasive Spine and Neck Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine and Neck Surgery can correct a problem without a long recovery process.
- Neck Pain, Injury and Treatment; Aquatic Therapy
- Tim Reiter, M.D., discusses neck pain, injury and treatment; plus a look at the new aquatic therapy treatment available at the Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
- We've Got Your Back
- Penn State Hershey Spine Center patients and physicians talk about back and neck treatments, surgery, recovery and therapies.