Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute provides comprehensive cancer care in State College, using the most innovative cancer therapies combined with compassionate, patient-centered care.
Cancer care is provided by our Penn State Hershey oncology team at the new Lance and Ellen Shaner Cancer Pavilion at Mount Nittany Medical Center. The new Cancer Pavilion is at Entrance E on Mount Nittany's campus, located at 1800 E. Park Avenue.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call 814-272-4400. Click here for parking directions.
Specialized cancer services
- Benign and malignant hematology
- Chemotherapy, biotherapy, immunotherapy and infusion services, including intraperitoneal (IP) administration for ovarian cancer
- Coagulation medicine
- Provenge immunotherapy for prostate cancer
- Hospice and palliative medicine
- Treatment of oncologic malignancies
- Patient navigators and nutritionists, as well as physical therapy and rehabilitation medicine services, through Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Specialized cancer pain management services through Mount Nittany Medical Center
Click here to learn about local support groups in State College.
Meet the team
Visit our Cancer Health Information Center.
Watch our friend Ellen's story about intraperitoneal (IP) chemotherapy.