Our Comprehensive primary care coverage for students includes
- Acute and chronic care for medical problems
- Preventive healthcare services including GYN and family planning services
- Well child check-up
- Patient advocacy role for any referrals to specialty services
- A confidential referral system for counseling needs in association with the department of psychiatry.
- A 24-hour call coverage system
Office staff will be available to answer phone calls at 717-531-5998, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Any calls left on the answering machine will be addressed on the next business day. If you have a medical concern after hours please follow the prompts to speak with nurse triage. If you are using the Fishburn Clinic Walk-In services bring your student ID to show the front desk staff and indicate if you are a medical, graduate or nursing student. If a spouse or child is using this service please tell the staff your relationship to the student. Follow up appointments from walk-in clinic can be made through the Student Health Office (717) 531-5998.
If you need to schedule an acute appointment call UPG - Fishburn Road at 717 531- 8181.
After 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, as well as Saturday and Sunday, healthcare concerns are forwarded to the hospital nurse triage system. If the nurse triage system has concerns they are forwarded to the Family Medicine physician on call.
Where are we located?
University Physician Group-Fishburn Road, 845 Fishburn Road, Hershey, PA.
- From the Medical Center, take 322 east to Route 743 south/Fishburn Rd.
- Turn right and go ¾ mile, turn left into the parking lot.
- The building is on the left and sits back off the road.