Transplant Surgery Grand Rounds
Transplant Surgery Grand Rounds is a series of educational presentations recorded at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and available for viewing on the Web. The series is designed for direct care providers. Continuing Medical Education credit will be awarded to physicians who view the presentations and complete the on-line evaluation and post-test (must achieve 80% or greater). Participation should take approximately 1 hour per presentation. To complete this activity and receive credit, the participant should:
- Read the session learning objectives
- View the presentation
- Complete the on-line evaluation and post-test (must achieve 80% or greater)
| Date |
| Lecture Title/Speaker |
Original Release Date: sessions are approved beginning on the date of the live presentation.
Expiration Eate: no credit will be given after the posted expiration date.
Verification of AMA Category 1 Credit will be provided on annual credit transcripts issued to staff physicians. Transcripts are also available on request at http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/ce/home (use the link on the right side of the screen for "report of credits earned"). For questions about CME credit, call Continuing Education at 717-531-6483 or e-mail ContinuingEd@hmc.psu.edu.
Computer Hardware/Software Requirements:
- High-speed internet connection
- PC with Windows operating system (Win 95, 98, ME, 2000, or XP)
- Macintosh with OS X operating system
- Internet Explorer (version 5.0 or newer) or Safari Web browser (Macintosh)
- Windows Media Player