Weight Watchers at Work
Because it Works!
- You'll learn simple ways to make healthier choices
- You'll get a weight-loss plan based on the latest nutritional science
- There are no required foods, just a simple, easy to follow plan
- You'll have flexibility for indulgences
- You'll stay fuller longer, by focusing on our Power Foods
- You'll enjoy all fruit and most vegetables until you're satisfied - without counting
The Weight Watchers AT WORK program is a group participation program designed to support the special weight loss needs and concerns of working people. The PointsPlus plan helps you look at food in a fresh way. You’ll learn to eat smarter so you stay fuller longer, and you'll get strategies for beating hunger and temptation.
Introducing the Monthly Pass for at-work members:
- $39.95 per month (our best price offered!)
- Renews on a monthly basis
- The Monthly Pass includes etools & can be used to attend meetings here at HMC or in the community
- Check the Current Schedule for location and get started Wednesdays at either 11:15 or 12:00
- Weight Watchers meetings are also held on Mondays at an East Campus location. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Hershey Medical Center
- Participant must complete 70% of the classes as documented by your program instructor unless reasonably difficult due to a medical condition or medically inadvisable as evidenced by physician documentation.
- Participant must be covered under the group health plan.
- Submit the reimbursement form. (internal staff only)
- Maximum reimbursement for 2012 is $200.
- Reimbursement is made to the employee
College of Medicine
New benefit for College employees!
Please visit http://ohr.psu.edu/health-matters/weight-watchers-program for information