Teen Program Volunteer Application
The Teen Application for 2014 will be available on February 1, 2014.
Orientation for 2014 will be held Monday April 28, 2014 at 6:00pm in the Hospital Auditorium.
- Free TB testing through the HMC Employee Health Department will be available on April 28 from 5:00 - 6:00 pm (before orientation). You may also choose to have TB testing by your family physician at your expense.
- Our program consists of an eight-week commitment during the summer only.
- Each teen will be scheduled for one four-hour shift per week on a weekday (Monday - Friday only).
- Our program does not include volunteering during the school year.
- Teens must be 14 years old or older before the program starts in June to participate in our program.
- An interview for acceptance and placement will be scheduled after orientation. A parent or legal guardian must be present to sign documentation of understanding and consent.
- If you are a RETURNING TEEN you do not have to attend orientation, but TB testing is mandatory.
- Please contact the Volunteer Office at 717-531-8278 or 717-531-6310 between March 1 and April 17 to let us know you are returning.
- DO NOT SUBMIT A NEW APPLICATION. Thank you!